Patent Druk team’s priority is to deliver products both in line with customer expectations and complied with principles of environmental protection, employees’ rights and in accordance with the FSC® values listed in “FSC-POL-01-004 Policy for the Association of Organizations with FSC®“.
The implementation and compliance with the environmental and FSC® policy is supported by the management system based on ISO 14001:2015 and FSC-STD-40-004 v3-1 standard.
At our printing house we:
- fulfil legal obligations and other requirements, such as environemental protection and health and safety regulations;
- implement measures to protect the environment and prevent environmental pollution;
- comply with the FSC® employee rights requirements and Polish labor law;
- constantly improve environmental management system and FSC®.
We don’t engage in activities related to:
- illegal harvesting and trading of timber or forest products;
- violation of common and civil law during forest and wood processing;
- destroying essential forests’ protective qualities, turning forests into plantations, intensive logging;
- implementing GMOs into forests.
This policy is known to all employees who committed to follow it.